Thursday, November 29, 2007

Laugh Fest :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

I think I lost like at least 25 pounds today. Have you just ever had one of those days where all you do is laugh??? Well, that is my day today. I woke up this morning in a really good mood for some reason. Probably becasue it is getting so close to Christmas. And I LOVE CHRISTMAS...from the decorations right down to the sweet potato pie. I LOVEIT ALL!!!!! Anyways, so all day I have been cracking little stupid jokes and laughing at them. Also, Miranda has had me going all day with her stories :). I think if I keep this up, my side will split (which might not be a bad thing if it'llhelpme lose some weight)!

2 comments:

Miranda Renee said...

I want to lose like 25 pounds.. lol!

The sad thing is that those embarassing stories are true!!

Bridget said...

I'm glad you aren't having a bad week anymore!! at least its FRIDAY!

About Me

My photo
I am a proud mother of a beautiful baby boy born March 6, 2009. He brightens every day, and I could never find a love like the one I have for this kid. I know that having this baby with Jared has made me love him so much more, and in a whole different way! We are one happy LITTLE family :)!