Wednesday, November 21, 2007

The First Time EVER! And ME ME ME!!!!~

Ok, so this is my official first blogging experience. To be quite honest, I am not even sure on what all I am suppoed to put in this thing. I normally don't do stuff like this. Me and Miranda have just set up our first blogspots, so please bare with me as I embark on my blogging adventure :).




Yep, that's me. So, I am 20 years old (and looking forward to 21 on June 29, 2008). I live in Port St. Joe, FL...it's a REALLY small town. Everyone knows everyone else's business. Kinda hate it. Anyways, so I work full-time at Jim Dickerson State Farm in Panama City, FL . Heart it big. I have my 4-40 and 2-15 insurance licenses through the lovely state of Florida. This means that I can write any line of insurance that you would like. I am also Bank certified, so I can do deposit account, loans, etc. as well. I am also a full-time student of Gulf Coast Community College. I will be at Gulf Coast Community College and at Florida State University Panama City next year. I graduate from GCCC in May 2008. Afterwards, I will be at FSU PC full-time until I am finished with my Bachelor's. I am still contemplating on whether or not to pursue my Master's.

This is supposed to be my smart look :)

So, enough about me. I am currently dating the most wonderful guy in the whole world. Jared Little is my life. I HEART HIM BIG!!! We have been dating since May 20, 2004. We live together, and for the most part we get along great. I mean for the most part, because everyone has their usual bickering back and forth with each other.

Ok, so I will call it quits on this one. It is a little lengthy. Kinda like it though, so I PROMISE YOU there will be more to come. Possibly in the next few minutes even.




No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a proud mother of a beautiful baby boy born March 6, 2009. He brightens every day, and I could never find a love like the one I have for this kid. I know that having this baby with Jared has made me love him so much more, and in a whole different way! We are one happy LITTLE family :)!