Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Puppies.....gotta love 'em

Honey had puppies on October 3, 2007. There were 9 total (2 females and 7 males). There are five left. We are planning on keeping one that we have began to call "Grady". They are kinda getting on my nerves because they wine all the time and poop everywhere. I wish someone would come get the other ones.



Grady is the blue brindle one. He is my fave. However, I haev fallen in love with the one with the white face. If you are interested in one, please let me know.....

1 comment:

Bridget said...

aaww sweet little babies :)

About Me

My photo
I am a proud mother of a beautiful baby boy born March 6, 2009. He brightens every day, and I could never find a love like the one I have for this kid. I know that having this baby with Jared has made me love him so much more, and in a whole different way! We are one happy LITTLE family :)!