Friday, December 7, 2007

It's the Most Wonderful (and slow) time.......

.......of the year. Christmas time in the office SUCKS...IT IS SOOOOOOOOOOOO SLOW. We are all so bored that we are actually racing to answer the phone. How lame is that?


See how bored we are?!?!?!?!?




Ok, change of pace now. I am getting in the mood for Christmas. I love this time of the year. I am soooo excited to go Christmas shopping. I have all my gifts picked out for everyone and part of the shopiing done (for the ones at work). I am so excited.








Here is the tree at the house that Jared and I had a fit picking out. I would have had a better picture, but I couldn't get the @$$ to email me any today :). It's pretty. I will do a blog with Christmas all over it and then post that sometime next week....

UNTIL NEXT TIME AMERICA!!!!!!!!!



No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a proud mother of a beautiful baby boy born March 6, 2009. He brightens every day, and I could never find a love like the one I have for this kid. I know that having this baby with Jared has made me love him so much more, and in a whole different way! We are one happy LITTLE family :)!