Monday, November 26, 2007

Pulling all my hair out.....

Can this day get any worse??? Besides the fact that it has been storming all day, there has been a lot going on. Honey keeps digging out of her pen. I called Jared to tell him to bring all the dogs inside due to this horrid rain...he tells me that Honey got out AGAIN and that she is nowhere to be found. He has been hollering for her for about 30 minutes. No sign of the idiot...I hope she is okay. So, I am getting out of class this morning and see that it is a torrential down pour outside. I had no choice but to slosh through it and get to my car so I could go to work. The further I walked, the harder the rain came down. When I got to my car, it looked like I had jumped in the shower with my clothes on. Straightened my hair for absolutely NOTHING this morning :(. Get to work and have been so busy that I don't know what to do. People are calling for this and asking questions about that...typical Monday morning at Jim Dickerson State Farm. Welcome to the life of me....how bad can it get?

1 comment:

Miranda Renee said...

Hey guh.. hang in there!

About Me

My photo
I am a proud mother of a beautiful baby boy born March 6, 2009. He brightens every day, and I could never find a love like the one I have for this kid. I know that having this baby with Jared has made me love him so much more, and in a whole different way! We are one happy LITTLE family :)!