Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Guess the whole week will be like this :( *Lookin' forward to a brighter day...*

Well, I have had another one of those days. Seems like nothing can go right. I'm madder than a wet hen, and there is nothing I can do about it.
Anyways, life sucks right now. What do you do when someone crosses the line in your work place, but they have so much more seniority than you? Can't stand when you make a general statement, question, and/or suggestion and then you get screamed at for it or get so much attitude back that it is unreal. So, now I sit here wondering what I can do to make the situation better when really it is just time wasted wondering. I get treated unfairly because I am young, and that is always how it will be with a certain someone. WHATEVER...............

1 comment:

Bridget said...

Keep your head up!! Don't let anyone ruin your day..

About Me

My photo
I am a proud mother of a beautiful baby boy born March 6, 2009. He brightens every day, and I could never find a love like the one I have for this kid. I know that having this baby with Jared has made me love him so much more, and in a whole different way! We are one happy LITTLE family :)!