Wednesday, September 16, 2009

A worried mommy...guess it's because I'm a "first timer"!

So, I know everyone has heard about the swine flu. Well, there was a confirmed case with one of my co-workers today. Freaks me out because I sit right across from her. All I can think is that I have a 6 month old child at home. I CANNOT get sick because I can't afford to miss the work, BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY...I ABSOLUTELY CANNOT get Brody sick. He doesn't have the immune system that I have, and this would be bad. IDK if I am just tripping out because I hear that it's not as bad as what they say...but I am worried......

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a proud mother of a beautiful baby boy born March 6, 2009. He brightens every day, and I could never find a love like the one I have for this kid. I know that having this baby with Jared has made me love him so much more, and in a whole different way! We are one happy LITTLE family :)!